Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3 Days to go!

Our dear friend Missy (who many of you know!)is toiling away right now in Germany, working as a teacher and all-around superstar. I have been telling her forever that she needs to start a blog, so I can live vicariously through her exciting overseas life. I think she is finally ready to take the plunge, but I want to help her get the blog set up. What do you guys think would be a good title for such a blog? I was thinking something clever, maybe a little word play. So far, I am stuck on "Missy's Musings" and one other that I won't write out in public. So, I thought maybe my creative readers can think up something fun for Missy's Germany Blog. All thoughts are appreciated!

In the mean time, November is wrapping up here shortly, which means NaBloPoMo is just about finished! I have managed to make it so far, and I don't plan on screwing up now! It is actually kinda challenging to blog every single day. Even though Margot is constantly amazing us and life gives plenty of fodder, some days it has been a real stretch to write anything other that "I POSTED TODAY". Yay! Thanks for hangin' in there and reading every day!

No comments: