Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holy Crap Internet... I knitted a hat!

Purple hat

I have recently learned to knit, and I am in love with it! I have been having so much fun picking out patterns and learning new stitches. I made this hat for myself, and chose the yarn and buttons from Fabric Depot. The yarn is 100% baby llama, and super soft. I think I did a pretty good job! Here is a close up of the sparkly buttons I chose to decorate the hat. I think they look like ice cubes:

Close up of button detail

I am now going to work on a few projects for Ben and Margot, and make myself a scarf. Yay!!

My new hat!

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

I love it!

carrie said...

Soooo cute!

Deb said...

Love the hat and the bling bling buttons!

kalurah said...

It's beautiful! That yarn looks yummy!
Have you learned to cable yet? It is a blast! You are trekking right along! :)