Saturday, November 17, 2007

Playgroup the First

Today, Margot and I made it to playgroup! There were three other women there, and their very sweet sons. Margot seemed a bit timid at first, and was looking at me like I was throwing her to the wolves, but she had a great time. The other Mamas all work and live in different parts of the city, so we had quite a bit to talk about. They seemed very interested in my job, and they thought Margot was a doll.

I was a little nervous at first because they all have known each other for quite some time, but we quickly found common ground and I had fun. I am still going to be looking for a group that is closer to NE, but I think I will continue to meet up with this group.

The bad news is (big surprise) Margot has refused to nap today and is acting like a deranged wino. Early bedtime tonight, I am thinking!

No comments: