Friday, November 11, 2005

School Picture Day

When I got my school picture taken, I can always remember one thing... Spilling, dropping, or ripping something or some part of my outfit right before the picture. So when I took Margot to daycare yesterday for school pictures, I was not shocked to see that she had spit up all over herself in the car on the way. Good Job! Like Mother, like Daughter. But, being the super smart mom that I am (ha ha), I put a big bib and blankie over her in the car seat and it caught the majority of the mess. So when we got inside, Margot had her picture taken like a big girl, all smiles. She was so adorable sitting up on her little seat. And, she didn't cry during the group picture. God, do I love that kid. Stay tuned for updates in More pics, coming soon.

No comments: