Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged!!

Well, pretty much everyone knows my penchant for time wasting, so I am going to participate!

4 random things about my husband:

*Ben's hair grows faster than any hair I've ever met. It's like his hair visited Chernoybl when he was a kid.
*Ben is the kindest person I know and never makes fun of strangers. I can't say the same for myself.
*I have his entire face memorized, down to every line, crease and mark and I pray the time never comes when I can't remember those details.
*Ben bites his nails, even though I rag on him about it constantly.

4 movies that I would/could watch more than once:
*Big Lebowski
*Miss Congeniality
*Jackie Brown
*Legally Blonde

4 tv shows I watch: (I LOVE television, but lately I don't have much time to indulge and it makes me sad)
*Oprah
*Dexter
*How it's Made
*30 Rock


4 places that I have been:
*Mexico
*Spain
*Canada
*Costco

4 people who email me regularly:
*Spammers
*My boss
*Online bill pay
*This is sounding pretty pathetic, huh?

4 favorite foods:
*Mexican
*Burgers
*Italian
*Pretty much anything else with sugar

4 places I would like to visit:
*Germany
*Las Vegas
*The lotto office (winner's entrance)
*Somewhere alone with my Husband

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
*Hopefully making more money
*Watching Margot grow and learn
*Having fun!
*Getting a bicycle

4 people I have tagged:
*Genevieve
*Kalurah
*Emily
*Deb

Go forth and waste time!

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

Costco, huh? I think I may still have my map of that area :)

Lauren said...

I couldn't think of another cool place, so I thought "Hm, I do love Costco..."

Ha!