Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Almost Quittin' Time

Margot's blog has been tagged! I love some of the creative tags that swirl around the internet like "worst haircut ever" and "baby belly", but this one is just boring facts about stuff you probably don't care about. But guess what?! I am going to do it anyway, and all about myself, just because I like these stupid things:


Four jobs I've had in my life:
1)Babysitter (hated it)
2)Frozen Food grader (hated it sometimes)
3)Deputy Sheriff (hated it sometimes)
4)Waitress (loved it!)

(And yes, if I could find a waitress job that paid $5000 a month with benefits, I would take it!)

Four movies I watch over and over:
1)Dick
2)Idiocracy
3)LOTR: ROTK (That's nerd for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King)
4)Office Space

Four places I've lived:
1)Ashland
2)Athena
3)Portland
4)Guanajuato, Mexico

Four TV shows I'd watch forever:
1)Oprah
2)The Simpsons
3)Alias
4)Forensic Files

Four places I've been on vacation:
1)Canada
2)Belize
3)Barcelona
4)Oregon Coast

Four websites I visit frequently:
1)Cooking Websites
2)The Superficial
3)Parentdish
4)Friends/family/Mama blogs

Four of my favorite foods:
1)I
2)like
3)all
4)food
...except kalamata olives and sushi

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1)With my baby
2)With my husband
3)With my friends
4)At the movies! I miss the movies!


Ok, now post your own and leave me a comment about it! Go forth and waste time!

No comments: